Adding a building
- To add a building, go to the "My properties" page in Occupy
- Click the "new" button in the top right-hand corner
- You will then need to enter the building name, building address and currency used for that building, then click "Next"
- Enter a building description and add the amenities and services provided at the property
- Next, you'll need to add some photos to the building and click next
- Review all the details and click "Add building"
- You will now be able to see the building you have just created on your "My properties" page. Click the building to make further edits
- From your building's page in Occupy, you will be able to make further edits to your description, photos and amenities and add your room types
- Once that's done, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to publish your building